Monday, June 27, 2011

first week

well, it has been a week since i have began my adventure it has been quite the adventure. after spending a week in my house family we took a weekend and went to manuel antonio, it was amazing. we stayed there for 12 dollars a night at a pretty nice hostel! it had a pool, clean sheets, a kitchen, it was pretty amazing. staying in the house that i am at has made me really appreciate the little things from back home.. warm water, clean clothes, clean sheets, no bugs AIR CONDITIONING!!! haha i havent really gotten sick from eating anything or drinking the water, so knock on wood. im meeting alot of really sweet people too its been really fun. i cant believe i have five weeks left!! i miss my family alot, my dog especially!! <3 well thats all for now love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment